1. As a skirt. To achieve an eye catching street style, button the buttons from the bottom up until your reach your waist then tie the sleeves around your waist and let them hang.
2. Around your waist. To achieve a sportier look, tie your shirt around your waist and match with sneakers to give you that laid back, chill vibe.
3. With a pencil skirt. As a professional keep the plaid simple and pair with a basic pinstripe or solid color pencil skirt and pair with a nice of basic nude, navy, or black pumps.
4. With denim cut offs and thigh high boots. Wearing your plaid shirt with Thigh high boots give you immediate sex appeal and are perfect look for sexy night out on the town with your girls or man.
5. Accessorize with wide brim hat and ankle boots. This simple minimalist look screams fall and is perfect for a busy day of errands.
How will you be styling your plaid shirt for this fall season?